Let’s create magic together, where I come with a background in empowering creatives and artists to achieve your most important creative goals, I possesses a unique ability to help you clarify your desires, maintain unwavering focus, and conquer procrastination. But those are just pretty words, so why would anyone want to work with me?
Here’s the thing though, I am not one to brag about all the things I have overcome, it feels foreign and I often downplay my accomplishments in life and in business.
But that’s the thing isn’t it, that is where the stuff is that may be the deciding factor of working with me, so here it goes:
- I grew up in foster care with foster parents telling me I will never be successful.
- I immigrated to a country with little to no support, let alone speaking English.
- I was married to a man who told me my judgement couldn’t be trust.
- I was told that I couldn’t have the cake and eat it too.
- I was a single parent for awhile of three boys before becoming a blended family of 6.
- I am a special-needs parent/caregiver to my adult son.
And so over the years I,
- Earned 2 college degrees (made national deans list three years in a row and honor society)
- Have my name on 17 books and journals.
- Made a living with my art for 25 years but I’ve been creating for much longer than that.
- I owned a brick + mortar store and only gave it up because it isn’t my path.
- I made over 500 animal hats on year to clear some debt
- Started my coaching business to support creatives in their life + business
- (I unbeknown to me) kept my son alive for 4 years before his diagnosis of a potentially fatal genetic disorder. And oh, one of the degrees I earned was while he was recovering from his first two liver transplant surgeries while he was hooked to an IV, I studied.
- Healed and continue to heal from childhood and adult trauma because I refuse to allow those stories to keep me down and define my path.
Instead thanks to all of the challenges I faced, I have been able to adapt when needed, take risks even if it seems crazy and developed this knack for problem-solving and idea-generation.
All the reasons I was told of why I can’t I have used as fuel and show up no matter what even when I was a bit scared or a lot scared.
I have this thing where I use my right brain and my left brain, helping me understand tech pretty quickly and hold space all at the same time.
I remove the margin of excuses because I’ve faced mine and it’s really just your ego trying to keep you save.
And this is quite a lot and I haven’t spilled it out quite like this in a long time but I also know I am really good at what I do.
And this year I had a lot of shifts and changes and yet my mission remains the same:
To help you get clear on your goals, help you stay focused and find what works for you, because you know yourself best. Most importantly thought we’ll get to the root of your desires and then sort out how you can bring those into reality.
I have three different packages you can choose from to work with me and we can work on life and business, but you don’t have to decide that right now as we can work that out on our first chat session.
If this sounds like something that could be for you, this is the link you need: https://tidycal.com/trdsessions
I can’t wait to get started and create magic together.
P.S. All of my sessions are on voxer so you can still go about your life instead of being tied down to a computer.