I am kicking off my goals for 2023 with a focus on my health, with some news that my cholesterol is a bit high and an upcoming colonoscopy, it seems a top priority. But that isn’t all I am going to focus on.
I’ve been mulling over a complete tear it down … rebrand … or just start over moments when it comes to some aspects of my business …. No clear answers just yet but I’m good with allowing it to unfold as it is and yes I am fully aware that I keep talking about clear, specific goals, but you know it isn’t always possible.
I will be sharing inside Around the Coffee Pot in detail about how I do things so you get behind-the-scenes details about the good, the bad, and the well, not so good.
- Walk 3 to 6 miles a day – I need to get close to 168 miles a month to achieve my 2023 mile goal for the year – last year I did 1107 miles.
- Hike every other week – I live by the Blue Ridge Parkway with plenty of trails to choose from!
- Annual Physical – since I just had one this will be in December.
- Mammogram – already scheduled
- Change diet – no I am not going on a specific diet but instead will be focusing on making better choices – instead of a bag of chips go for the clementine
- Create 2 new Wood-Burning Tutorials a month
- Work on Guitar Cut out Wood-Burning that will be a special gift
- Use my laser to supplement income as well as for my own creative inspiration
- Create 2 Crochet Patterns a month
- Make art that excites me and brings me joy – currently recreating Brother Grimm Stories in pyrography.
- Get wills done
- Find a notary for Power of Attorney
- Spend time with kids and grandkids
- Spend time with chosen family
- Visit my son and his partner
- Declutter things we don’t need or use – this is an ongoing process
- Renovate each room
- Bathrooms (2)
- Bedrooms (3)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Paint House Exterior
- Clean up property – prep to be rented out
- Search and find a home with acreage
- Donate Animal Art to Wildlife Center for Auction
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation
- Donate to the Trevor Project
- Increase net worth to $X
- Set up Profit First – in progress
- Reduce Debt
TRAVEL + ADVENTURES
- Camping in South Carolina with chosen family
- Camping for my friend’s vow renewal in North Carolina
- Road Trip with my partner
- Earthday Birthday Festival in Florida
- Get clear on what I really want to focus on when it comes to coaching/problem-solving
- Declutter projects started and decide on what to do with them
- Write 4 books this year
- Sign up as a Vendor at Markets + Festivals to sell Art
- Kick-off Around the Coffee Pot where I answer questions and share in-depth how-to’s.
- Teach crochet and wood-burning by recording content for it
- The income goal is $6500/month combined from all sources
What are your goals for 2023?