National Spouse Day is a holiday that celebrates the love and commitment of couples. However, it is not a widely recognized national holiday and its date vary depending on the source. Some sources claim that National Spouse Day is on January 26th, while others suggest it falls on April 14th. Regardless of the date, it is a day to honor and appreciate the special bond between spouses and to celebrate the joys of being together.
I’ve been with my partner for 17 years and while we are not legally married that doesn’t make him any less of my spouse or partner.
And maybe you’d like to celebrate it by asking some interesting and fun questions. Whether you’re newly together or have been together for decades, asking each other thought-provoking and playful questions can help keep your relationship fresh and exciting.
Here are some fun questions to get you started:
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite type of music and why?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite book or movie and why?
- If you could travel back in time to any period, which one would you choose and why?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What’s your dream vacation destination?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
These questions can help you get to know your spouse better and spark interesting conversations. Don’t be afraid to get creative and come up with your own questions too! Remember, the key is to have fun and enjoy each other’s company.