Monday is the beginning of a new week, a fresh start to accomplish your goals and achieve success. While some people dread Mondays, it’s important to approach the day with positivity and motivation.
I haven’t had a case of Mondays since 2018 when my son was facing off first of many surgeries to come. When you realize how fragile our lives truly are, that at a whim anything and everything can change, your perspective changes. I now experience challenging moments but I no longer allow those to dictate my day.
I hope that these quotes help inspire and uplift you this Monday!
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
So, let these positive quotes serve as your inspiration for this Monday and the rest of the week. Remember to stay motivated, believe in yourself, and focus on your goals. With the right mindset and attitude, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Happy Monday!